Babysitter in Philadelphia, PA 19106
Philadelphia, PA 19106
You will be taken to an external provider profile web page.Write a message
I would love to learn more about your son to determine if I would be a good fit! Some quick facts about me:
- Love to sing
- The 2nd oldest of 5 sisters
- Currently at Temple for Biochemistry, but may pursue a Dr. of Physical Therapy (DPT) program.
- Certified group fitness instructor
- CPR certified (Adult/Pediatric CPR, AED & First Aid) and I’ve renewed every two years since high school
- Have my B.F.A. in Studio Art with Theatre minor
I hope that these credentials provide you with a sense of who I am and what matters to me. I am interested in childcare, and most of my experience comes from caring for my younger sisters and some intermittent babysitting throughout college. I am well-rounded in my interests, and I strongly believe that I could be a great role model for your 9 yo.
In order to accept this position, I will need assurance that I will be able to continue my schooling (mostly online due to the Pandemic, and I’m willing to structure around nannying as much as possible) and I will also need Monday and Wednesday evenings off after 5 pm due to classes I teach in Old Kensington.
Please let me know if you’d like to connect!
Thank you for your consideration.
Additional services: Meal preparation, Laundry, Light housekeeping, Crafts, and Potty training.
Rate: $15/hour – $20/hour