To develop the character of young people through tennis emphasizing the ideals and life of Arthur Ashe in the following ways:
- Reaching out to young people who otherwise would not have the opportunity to learn and play tennis
- Instilling the values of humanitarianism leadership and academic excellence
- Introducing the opportunity to fully develop their tennis skills and competitive potential for a lifetime of enjoyment
This facility is authorized to administer over-the-counter topical ointments only
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- New York State Office of Children & Family Services -
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information