Our goal is to foster children’s competence in all aspects of life by providing experiences that foster their emotional, social, physical, intellectual, linguistic, and creative capacities. We offer a program that encourages sound health, safety,and nutritional practices. In addition, we respect the ethnic, cultural, and linguistic diversity of the children, families, and staff of our community.
- Child Ages:
- 2.5 years - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- California Department of Social Services: Community Care Licensing Division
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday: 7:30 am-5 pm
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
- Childhood is truly a time to be treasured
- Children deserve to be surrounded by natural beauty, comfort, and meaningful relationships
- Family members are the most significant people in childrens lives
- Staff is committed to respecting and supporting the diverse values of families for the benefit of the child
- We want children to grow to be strong, healthy, and confident, to be caring and responsive toward others, and to be curious, creative, and resourceful