Bright Young Scholars Academy
- Child Ages:
- 6 months - 6 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- State of Illinois DCFS License,Infant/Toddler and ECE Credential Level 5, Director Credential Level 2
- This provider does not accept vouchers
- Special Needs:
- We provide early intervention screenings and are partner with other agency that are able to assist with special needs support.
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: 2/1, Toddler: 3/1, Pre k: 3/1, Afterschool: -/-
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday
7:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
We provide a structure curriculum that encourages each child learning abilities, support development, and constructs an atmosphere for positive instruction, insight, interactions, and individuality while creating a fun-filled meaningful experience where each child is valued.