a traditional structured preschool that focuses on building children’s self esteem, independence and self confidence while preparing them for Kindergarten.
- Child Ages:
- 2.5 years - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- inspected twice a year by the state of Ohio
All staff has been trained in the Early Learning Content Standards for the state of Ohio
Ohio Department of Job & Family Services
- This provider does not accept vouchers
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: -/-, Toddler: 12/2, Pre k: 16/2, Afterschool: -/-
- Hours of Operation:
- Tuesday through Friday from 9a.m. until 3 p.m.
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
Please see website for school philosophy