Let our accredited early childhood education programs help your child develop learning skills at a pace that supports his or her individual potential… from curious infant to exploring preschooler to confident kindergartener. (AdvancEd Accredited 2009)
- Child Ages:
- 3 weeks - 12 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Ohio Department of Job & Family Services - AdvancED accredited
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
- Offering a wide range of enriching activities to meet the individual needs of each child
- Focusing on building each child’s emotional social cognitive and physical skills
- Offering multi-cultural and developmentally appropriate materials and equipment
- Complying with Quality Assurance Reviews and parent surveys conducted by GSI
- Supporting the professional development of teachers through early childhood education training
- Offering open communication with families in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect
Our accredited FLEX Learning Program encompasses this philosophy in the safe and nurturing childcare learning environments that encourage flexibility for each child’s unique abilities.