Abrakadoodle provides remarkable art classes, art camps and art parties and special events for children ages twenty months to twelve years old at schools, community centers and other convenient locations. The Abrakadoodle mobile art education program is one of the most popular creativity programs in the world providing innovative art classes, art camps and art parties to tens of thousands of children across the country since 2003.
- Child Ages:
- 2 years - 16 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Abrakadoodle received SEVEN Parents' Picks First Place Awards (2009) from Nickelodeon's Go City Kids, the popular parent resource site that attracts about three million visitors per month. Parents were asked to choose the best art class for "bringing out their child's inner Picasso." Abrakadoodle surpassed all other art programs in the number of First Place Awards. Abrakadoodle was chosen the "Best Art Program" in Birmingham, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Miami and Phoenix. Abrakadoodle also received nominations in Salt Lake City and Louisville and nominations for "Best Day Camp" and "Best Party Entertainer."
- This provider does not accept vouchers
- Special Needs:
- We taught a lot of special needs children accompanied by their helpers
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: -/-, Toddler: 10/-, Pre k: 10/-, Afterschool: 12/-
- Hours of Operation:
- We operate Mon-Fri during regular hours of 8-6 PM and on Sat or Sun for Birthday Parties
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
Abrakadoodle is the most comprehensive art program of its kind in the nation, offering classes in painting, drawing, sculpting, designing mosaics, digital design and more. Abrakadoodle’s style of art instruction is Process Art, which focuses upon what children are learning through the “process” of creating their art. This style of instruction fosters creativity through experimentation in new art techniques.