Living Word Christian Academys mission is to establish a caring nurturing and spiritually-maturing environment where children are challenged to achieve academic excellence through Jesus Christ.
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- This provider accepts vouchers
- Hours of Operation:
- 06:30 AM-06:30 PM - Monday - Friday
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
LWCA accomplishes its mission by:
- upholding a thoroughly Christian worldview believing that all truth is Gods truth and that wisdom comes ultimately from God.
- demonstrating the integration of learning faith and life.
- challenging students to love the Lord with all their heart soul mind and strength.
- promoting rigorous academic standards in the pursuit of knowledge and wisdom in every area.
- fostering an atmosphere which encourages critical thinking through innovative teaching techniques in order to engage students in the discovery of truth and promote lifelong appreciation for learning.
- recognizing the parents ultimate responsibility for the childs education and discipline. The school affirms the model of the family church and school working together to train the child.
- encouraging the expression of a Christ-like community within the ethnic racial cultural and denominational diversity of our school.
- guiding students to be responsible citizens while upholding the dignity due each individual.
- inspiring a love of virtue and character through self-discipline fostered by precept and example.