The purpose of the Rise School of Houston is to provide the highest quality of early childhood education services to children with Down syndrome or other developmental disabilities and to children without disabilities by:
- Providing exemplary services based on recommended practices to young children with diverse abilities and their families;
- Offering instructional opportunities through collaboration with various academic programs at local colleges and universities;
- Engaging in research that positively influences practice in the field of early childhood education at the local state and national levels;
- Interfacing with the community through outreach and public awareness activities;
- Disseminating information and providing technical assistance to other community based agencies;
- and Affecting policy and systems change at the local state and national levels.
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- Hours of Operation:
- 08:00 AM-02:30 PM - Monday - Friday
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information