- Promote an awareness of God’s love through our Catholic Traditions.
- Allow opportunities for young children to learn socialization skills.
- Encourage self-esteem while learning acceptable behavior.
- Provide a low teacher-child ratio with a caring experienced staff all of whom
are trained in CPR
and First Aid.
- Offer a curriculum that will help prepare our students for Kindergarten.
- Expose the children to different learning opportunities including Music;
Fun Days; Dramatic Play; Arts and Crafts; Cooking and Science Adventures.
- Foster an appreciation of others through charitable acts of kindness.
- Child Ages:
- 1.5 years - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- Hours of Operation:
- 09:00 AM-01:50 PM - Monday - Friday
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information