Our mission is to create students that are effective communicators, readers, writers, thinkers, and caring community members.
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- California Department of Social Services: Community Care Licensing Division
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
- We believe that all students and the school community have the right to a safe, caring and respectful learning environment.
- We believe that optimal learning occurs when it is authentic, interactive, student-centered and builds on an individuals strengths.
- We believe we learn from taking risks, making mistakes, and from our successes.
- We believe that all children can learn and that we are all learners, teachers and leaders
- We believe that our school community prospers when we work together to solve problems.
- We believe that diversity strengthens our school community and should be respected and protectEducation
- We believe that unity of purpose, shared responsibility, and accountability ensures student success.