Welcome to our preschool of learning! Our Preschool focuses on socialization through play, stories, songs and group activities. Children will make new friends and develop their social skills while becoming more aware of the world around them. Fine motor skills are developed through art activities. Caring, professional teachers and bright, inviting classrooms provide children with a comforting and exciting educational environment. Our degreed, professional staff (1 teacher and a Assist Teacher) and small class size allow for individual attention. Our classrooms vary from 15-20 children. Come stop by if you are ever in the neighborhood!!!
- Child Ages:
- 6 weeks - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- New Jersey Department of Children and Families
- Special Needs:
- Special Services/Disabilities/Mental Health-
* Is provided by competent Mental Health Consultants and Social Workers.
* Conduct Observations/Assessments of children with suspected challenging conditions.
* Provide referrals for ongoing therapy/treatment for diagnosed special needs to children.
* Provide workshops for parents of special needs children.
* Conduct monthly Area Team Assessment Meetings.
* Provide individualized program plans for classroom intervention.
* Conduct Parent Support Groups.
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: -/-, Toddler: -/-, Pre k: 20/2, Afterschool: -/-
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
- To provide quality Early Childhood Education
- To employ skilled, professional staff
- To achieve full enrollment in all of our centers
- To offer comprehensive support services for parents, children, and the community we serve