Shepherd of the Valley Preschool seeks to make Jesus Christ real for the children in our school and the families in our community.
We strive to:
- Nurture our children and their faith by reflecting God’s love.
- Encourage social growth in our children by modeling respectful, positive, and responsible behaviors.
- Develop the intellectual potential in our children by creating engaging learning environments.
- Create safe areas for our children by maintaining secure and supervised spaces.
- Equip our families for effective parenting by providing varied learning opportunities.
- Serve our community by providing child-centered learning with a professional staff and low student-to-teacher ratios.
Our preschool reaches out to all children in the community regardless of faith, heritage, or economic circumstance.
- Child Ages:
- 6 weeks - 6 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Arizona Department of Health Services Division of Licensing Services
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: -/-, Toddler: -/-, Pre k: -/-, Afterschool: 15/2
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information