- The Community Preschool will provide a balanced educational learning experience for children of ages three through five and their families.
- Children from all socio-economic backgrounds, ethnicities, religious traditions and places of national origin will benefit from a program that addresses the emotional, social, artistic and academic growth of every child.
- The school will celebrate the religious and cultural traditions of all members of the community.
- The school will prepare students and their families to meet the high standards for success in elementary programs in both the private and public sectors.
- Child Ages:
- 3 years - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- California Department of Social Services: Community Care Licensing Division
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: -/-, Toddler: 8/1, Pre k: -/-, Afterschool: -/-
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information