The San Mateo Village Schoolhouse is committed to stimulating intellectually curious young minds through a developmentally enriching bilingual (Spanish/English) early learning program.
- Child Ages:
- 2 years - 4 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Sabrina Fanucchi holds a Bachelor of Arts in Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in Developmental Psychology from San Francisco State University. She is a Montessori trained teacher.
Karla Rodriguez Forney holds a Master in Public Health in Community Health Education from San Francisco State University, Bachelor of Science in Human Development from University of California, Davis and is a trained Co-Active Coach from the Coaches Training Institute.
Sabrina Fanucchi and Karla Rodriguez Forney are members of the national professional organization for early childhood educators National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and National Association for Bilingual Educators(NABE), and their respective California affiliate organization CAEYC and CABE.
- This provider accepts vouchers
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: -/-, Toddler: 4/1, Pre k: 6/1, Afterschool: -/-
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information