Preschool in Alexandria, VA 22310
6323 Grovedale Dr
Alexandria, VA 22310
View on Map »
Welcome to NAEYC accredited KinderCare Learning Center on Grovedale Drive in Alexandria, VA. The teachers and I would like to invite you in for a tour of our learning center. We want you to see first hand, all the wonderful things that are happening at KinderCare on Grovedale Drive.
Each classroom is filled with children who are eager to learn and whose growth and development is supported by our professional teachers. Your child’s needs will be met to the fullest and we will provide the best child care possible to make your family feel at ease while you are away. Your child’s safety and well being is in the best interest of all our teachers and staff.
We take pride in offering top quality education in our learning center through our curriculums in each class. We are always available to answer any questions and to support your family in any way possible. New ideas and opportunities are discovered each day here at KinderCare on Grovedale Drive. Come on in for a tour and take a look around. We look forward to meeting you and your child.
Want more information?
Our teachers and staff at KinderCare on Grovedale Drive are dedicated, compassionate, loving caregivers and educators. Our teachers have an average tenure of 4 1/2 years at KinderCare and an average of 10 years experience in the Early Childhood Education field. Our teachers are consistently looking for ways to better themselves as educators. They are adamant about keeping up to date on all new policies, regulations and changes in the field. 75% of our teachers have their Child Development Associates Credential (CDA) or higher degree, while the remaining 25% are continuing their education in pursuit of their Early Childhood Education degree.