Wesley Prep is a private school and a ministry of Lovers Lane United Methodist Church offering programs for six months through sixth grade in a traditional school format with nontraditional differences including:
- A low student to teacher ratio
- Superior development programs
- Experiential or “project-based” learning
- A “whole child” approach that emphasizes balance from art and science to sports and technology
- Preparation for successful transitions – from Primer to first grade between grades and on to middle school
- Affordable tuition
- Child Ages:
- 6 months - 12 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services - SACS Accredited
- Hours of Operation:
- 08:00 AM-03:00 PM - Monday - Friday
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
Wesley Prep as part of the greater church is based on the goal of engendering students with enlightened minds and compassionate spirits. To carry out its goal Wesley Prep provides a learning environment where:
- Children are enthusiastic about learning.
- High expectations and standards of excellence are held for students faculty and staff.
- A loving and caring Christian environment exists and individual personalities can develop.
- The setting is more supportive than competitive.
- The school seeks to invite students to know God Jesus Christ and the Bible.
- The highest academic standards are maintained in programs and in teaching for each level of instruction.
- The teaching/learning process is designed for children whose abilities are at least average or above grade level and who are able to adapt to classroom routines.
- Appropriate attention is given to the intellectual emotional social physical religious and moral development of children in a balanced program.
- Children of all creeds races and ethnic groups work together and learn from each other.
- Parents are partners with the school in the educational process.
We believe that confident children are capable children and that is our mantra.