VHFLC is dedicated to enriching the lives of children through a secure and warm environment that promotes
self-esteem. Our program involves each child in his/her various developmental stages. We support the
family as it encourages each childs special worth.
- Child Ages:
- 6 weeks - 12 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Oregon Employment Department - Child Care Division
- Special Needs:
- Please advise your childs teacher of any allergies, disabilities, fears, strong dislikes or any other conditions
which affect your childs health, happiness or ability to function in a group. While every effort is made to
serve all children who need care, occasionally a childs special condition may limit VHFLCs ability to care
for him/her in a group setting. Each case will be evaluated on its own merits and concerns or restrictions will
be addressed with parents on a one-to-one basis. Care of differently able or exceptional students should be
discussed individually with the site staff and Director to determine the ability of VHFLC to meet those
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: 4/1, Toddler: 5/1, Pre k: 10/1, Afterschool: 15/1
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday: 7:00am-6:00pm
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
The philosophy of VHFLC is to provide families with education, development and support, through
childcare and other family services.