To provide community-based, high quality learning center that offers excellent childcare, as well as enriching preschool experiences that build a solid foundation for lifelong learning.
Causey’s Learning Center strives to:
- Provide a nurturing, stimulating, and safe environment.
- Personalize the care given to each child to the maximum extent possible.
- Enhance childrens natural curiosity and love of learning.
- Teach basic reading, writing and communication skills needed to create lifelong learners.
- Create a close connection to parents and the community.
- Foster appreciation of cultural differences and cultural contributions to our society.
- Build self esteem, through awarenesss of self and respect for others.
- Demonstrate the importance of civic values and ethics including honesty and responsibility, even at an early age.
- Child Ages:
- 2.5 years - 13 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Washington State Department of Early Learning - NAEYC Accredited
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
At Causey’s Learning Center, we have a deep understanding of how children learn.
Our focus is on helping them develop their potential through a healthy mix of educational and recreational activities.
- We understand that most children learn best by doing and therefore, must be actively engaged in the learning process.
- We feel that children, given positive relationships with caring adults, grow and develop in the best possible way.
- We know that, given comparable educational opportunities, all children learn and go on to become successful adults.
- We realize that each child is unique, with different temperaments, different growth rates and different needs.
- By meeting each child’s cognitive, emotional, social and physical needs, the healthy growth of the whole child is at the heart of our program.
What children need is what they get at Causey’s Learning Center:
- Early exposure to languages
- Early music education
- Preschool-level academic work