To support the physical, social, emotional, intellectual, and spritual development of God’s children in a setting that offers a Christian world view.
- To provide an environment that support the growth of the “whole child” through developmentally appropriate activities and expectations.
- To teach children about God’s love through Jesus Christ and help them to experience that love first hand.
- To encourage children to aquire self-esteem, empathy, a sharing spirit, and a sense of belonging to a community.
- To be a resource for parents in guiding the development of their children.
- Child Ages:
- 2.5 years - 6 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Washington State Department of Early Learning
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: 4/1, Toddler: 7/1, Pre k: 10/1, Afterschool: -/-
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information